|We help plan your IT needs, inventory and ordering systems, and even electronic security systems for your buildings.|
Industrial and manufacturing sectors constantly leverage IT network infrastructure to maximize profits. With supply chains feeding just-in-time inventory systems, any data interruption can leave an entire factory floor idle for days. Baynetwork can help you maintain productivity with accurate real-time data.
Baynetwork Manufacturing Clients Include:
- A leading mid-western steel manufacturer
- Several global, consumer packaged goods manufacturers
- One of the world's premier manufacturers of brand named spirits
- A leading global supplier of railcars and components
See how we helped a Fortune 500 Manufacturer launch and operate a large ecommerce initiative.
Cisco 6500 chassis-based switch configuration:
- Load customer-preferred IOS.
- Pre-install all line cards, power on and test.
- Install memory upgrades.
- Verify supervisor module.
- If required pre-load customer configuration.
- Final check, inventory and test log.
Hardware Configuration, Software Upgrades and Installation:
Desktops, servers, routers, switches, memory, hard drives, network cards, wireless cards, video cards and other peripherals:
- Server hardware build
- Standard O/S and business software load
- Bespoke software setup or image deployment
- Firmware installation
- Blade hardware build and enclosure integration
- Rack integration (i.e. PSUs, server install, KVMs, etc.)
- HP EVA integration
- Project staging and rollout
- Asset tagging
Order for over 500 CISCO877-K9 all needing DRAM, FLASH and IOS upgrades:
- Agreed on time scales and roll out quantities.
- Completed 50 per day, all test logs recorded and checked.
- These were stored in the warehouse whilst still being hard allocated to the sales order.
- Customer then called weekly until deal was complete.
- Customer specified that all routers have labels identifying them in their own unique 'system' for their goods-in department to easily handle them when they arrived.
- Customer also ordered a couple of extra cables, which we put inside each of the boxes for them.
- Customer was very satisfied.
Baynetwork handles everything including network design, installation, configuration and maintenance, Windows domain setup, exchange setup and other mail system setups, backup system setups, antivirus protection, website filtering setup, setup routers, switches, servers, VOIP phone systems, in-house network and computer equipment repair and refurbishing. If you want your network done right, it is time to get started now.
» Return to last page viewed