Dell Poweredge M610
- Manufacturer Dell
- SKUPoweredge M610
- Weight24 lbs
- Product ConditionPre-Owned / Refurbished
- Product Warranty 1 Year
The M610 is a next-generation half-height blade server featuring Intel® Xeon® processor 5500 and 5600 series architecture. The Dell PowerEdge M1000e blade enclosure with the M610 delivers exceptional performance per watt. The M1000e enclosure takes advantage of thermal design efficiencies, such as ultraefficient power supplies, dynamic power-efficient fans and optimized airflow design that can efficiently cool the chassis to enable exceptional performance in a lower power envelope. The Intel Xeon Processor 5500 Series is designed to adapt in real time to your software, enabling multiple tasks to be done simultaneously while boosting performance with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology as business usage demands it most. It proactively puts your server into lower power states using Intel® Intelligent Power Technology during periods of low demand, helping reduce operating costs. This dynamic power management technology allows you to set high/low power thresholds to enable efficient energy management. The M610 is designed with 50 percent more memory capacity than the previous generation M600, a critical component to virtualization and database performance. New Double Data Rate 3 (DDR3) memory offers higher bandwidth and lower power consumption than previous FBD or Double Data Rate 2 (DDR2) RAM technologies. The increased memory slots allow you to use smaller, less expensive dual in-line memory modules (DIMMs) that meet your computing needs and increase your savings. The Dell PowerEdge M610 allows for quick virtualization deployment with embedded hypervisors from world-class vendors using a Secure Digital (SD) card or internal USB. Intel® VT FlexMigration integrates multiple generations of Intel Xeon processor-based servers, improving flexibility and investment protection. The M610’s enhanced memory capacity is crucial for virtualization performance while lower-cost memory configurations can help balance cost.
• Intel® Dual Xeon E5620
• Compatible with Microsoft® Windows Server® 2008 SP2, x86/x64 (x64 includes Hyper-V™), Microsoft® Windows Server® 2008 R2 SP1, x64 (includes Hyper-V™ v2)2, Microsoft® Windows® HPC Server 2008, Novell® SUSE® Linux® Enterprise Server, Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®, and Oracle® Solaris™
• Options for Virtualization: Citrix® XenServer™ , Microsoft® Hyper-V™ through Microsoft® Windows Server® 2008, VMware® vSphere™ 4.1 (including VMware ESX® 4.1 or VMware ESXi™ 4.1)
• Up to 192GB (12 DIMM slots): 1GB/2GB/4GB/8GB/16GB ECC DDR3
• 2.40 GHZ
• 48GB RAM (12 x 4)
• Hot-plug Hard Drive Options: 2.5" SAS SSD, SATA SSD, SAS (15K, 10K), nearline SAS (7.2K), SATA (7.2K)
• Maximum Internal Storage: Up to 2TB11 per blade
• Hot-Swap options available: Up to two 2.5" SAS or SSD drives
• Fully populated mezz card slots and switch modules will yield 3 highly available, redundant I/O fabrics for each blade.
• PERC H200 Modular (6Gb/s), PERC H700 Modular (6Gb/s) with 512MB battery-backed cache; 512MB, 1GB Non-Volatile battery-backed cache, SAS 6/iR Modular, CERC 6/i Modular, PERC 6/i Modular with 256MB battery-backed cache
• Two embedded Broadcom® NetXtreme II™ 5709 Gigabit Ethernet NICs with failover and load balancing TOE (TCPIP Offload Engine) supported on Microsoft® Windows Server 2003, SP1 or higher with Scalable Networking Pack. iSCSI Offload supported on Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows Server 2003 • SP1 or higher, Red Hat® Linux® Enterprise 5, and SUSE LINUX Enterprise Server 10. Scalable Networking Pack for Microsoft Windows Server 2003 is not required.
• Boot from SAN (iSCSI and FC) supported
• Matrox G200 Video Card
• Fits in the M1000e blade enclosure. A total of 8 full-height or 16 half-height blades can fit into every M1000e enclosure. Full height and half height blades can be mixed in M1000e enclosures with no limitations.
• Full height blade fits inside the M1000e Blade Enclosure
• Maximum of 8 per blade chassis
• 7.4" x 2' X 19.2" (18.9 X 5 X 48.6cm)
• 11.5 -14 lbs. (5.2-6.4kg)